ONLINE LIVE STREAMING CLASSES
You agree that you have enough room and that your floor is fit for purpose. Online class invitations are being sent via email to parent/guardians. You agree that by sharing this link with your child or logging them in online you have accepted responsibility for your child’s welfare. I confirm that all medical conditions and or allergies have been declared and that the appropriate medication is carried by the child at all times. In the unlikely event that your child causes damage or sustains an injury at home Castle Street Dance Studios would not be liable.
As with any form of physical exercise, you are taking part at your own risk and should only do those activities that you consider safe for your own body and the space in which you are working. It is important that you understand that any existing conditions you may have that may preclude you from doing any of the suggested exercises presented. If in doubt, please consult a medical expert before participating. Please make sure you have read any instructions, carefully taking note of any advice on age appropriateness or any necessary prior experience.
It is your responsibility to make sure that you have a suitable and safe area, free of obstacles, in which to participate. We suggest an area of at least 3×3 metres. Make sure the floor surface is suitable to exercise on and that you have footwear appropriate for that surface. If you are holding onto an object for balance, please make sure that it is stable.
- Before you begin – It is vital to warm up before any exercise. If you miss the warmup you will be expected to do a suitable warmup yourself. It is also the teacher’s choice if they think you are too late to participate in the class.
- If something hurts stop immediately – Exercise should not cause pain or discomfort. Every “body” is different and you should work within your limitations.
- Please take things at your own pace – As this is an online activity, you can stop and start when you need to. You can also modify the exercise to suit you and not push the extremes of your capabilities.
- After class – A cool down after every class is essential to avoid stiffness or injury. The teacher will do a cool down and you are advised to continue in your own time.
We have booked a professional photographer to come to our school and take photos of the pupils. These photographs will be used to update the school’s marketing.
These photographs will be used for the following;
- CSDS website
- CSDS Social Media (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram)
- Leaflets, Posters, Flyers, Banners & Programmes.
If you are happy for your child to be photographed for the purpose of the CSDS marketing then please return the signed permission slip below and return to a member of the CSDS Team.
ISTD Exam – School absence Letter
If your child has an ISTD Exam booked on a school day and their school require an absence letter, you can download this official letter from the ISTD exam board .
RAD Exam – School absence Letter
If your child has an RAD Exam booked on a school day and their school require an absence letter, you can download this official letter from the RAD exam board .